Welcome to the Safeguarding in Education area - this is your gateway to all the documentation that was previously located on School Surf
This page links to relevant guidance relating to safeguarding matters, simply click on one of the hyperlinks below:
- Model record of concern about a child or young person's safety and welfare
- Multi-Agency Referral Form (MARF) and guidance on the LSCB website
- Keeping Children Safe in Education: childcare disqualification requirements - supplementary advice
- MASH Education and Well-being Checks info for schools
- DVA MASH Schools ISA
- DVA notifications guidance to schools and education settings
- FAQs schools DVA notifications
- Guidance for schools on maintaining pupil safeguarding Sept 2019
- 2019 Safeguarding Induction Handbook for Education Based Staff and Volunteers
- Childcare disqualification requirements - supplementary advice
- Appendix D Temporary guidance in schools during COVID-19 pandemic
- SCC Model Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy for Schools September 2020
Contacting vulnerable children survey
We are asking all LA maintained schools to complete a short survey about their methods of maintaining contact with vulnerable pupils and those who may become vulnerable at this time.
Online-safety information, guidance and resources to support those working with children, young people and vulnerable adults - supported by the online safety multi-agency strategic partnership (e-Safer Suffolk).
How good is your online safety policy and practice?
Southwest Grid for Learning provides access to a free online safety self-assessment tool that follows a whole school approach to online safety. Find out more about 360 degree safe